Can I just say, WOW. I am only in my second week of blogging and to be nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award is unbelievable to me. Cannot thank https://everlastingnikita.wordpress.com/for nominating me enough! Her blog is one to follow for sure, I absolutely love reading her posts!
I have loved the idea of blogging ever since I first was introduced to beauty bloggers through reading Zoella’s blogs. I then became a lover for all things blogging and would find reviews of products before I made a purchase or needed advice. This has inspired me to create the blog I have and to give other readers exactly what I would of liked to have read back when I was learning about makeup. I am so excited to provide a blog that gives honest reviews, tutorials on makeup steps and insights into my makeup collection/routine!
Two bits of advice I have for New bloggers are:
1. Don’t let anyone stop you or bring you down. If you want to start a blog on a passion of yours, do it! Don’t worry about what others will think, write a blog that you would want to read yourself and never give up on that.
2. Always be true to yourself. Never let others change the way you blog or what you’re blogging about. Never feel bad for being yourself and for showing that through the words in your blog. Trust me when I say you are in charge of your own success so only worry about yourself not what others think!
So I know this was only a short blog post dedicated to the award but to be nominated this soon into me starting a blog has just given me so much joy in what I’m doing and reminds me how far I’ve got to go but how supportive the blogging community is!
The rules of The Blogger Recognition Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.